Welcome to the first official Alameda County Medical Center Wellness Blog! I am excited to tell you that this creation has been a long time coming and that it finally being here is a huge relief.
So that you know what to expect, I’ll give you an idea of what this site will be all about:
1. easy tips for staying on track with whatever goals you have set for yourself
2. tips for actually setting those goals
3. quick info to nourish your mind, body, and spirit, some of which might come as a surprise to you
4. healthy recipes that TASTE GOOD!
5. references for and recommendations from my favorite experts in the field
6. motivational wisdom sourced from all over the emerging world of wellness
7. possible surprises around every corner!
Do yourself a favor and subscribe to this blog. We have added a link to the ACMC intranet, but because this is a public site, you can view it at home as well. Feel free to share this blog with your friends and family, as this information will be valuable to anyone who’s interested in improving their well-being and making their existence a happier one.
Stay tuned for next week’s posting!
-Toni Sicola, blog administrator, wellness program manager, and nutrition expert